- Access to costings information
- Network of practical valuers
- Information on fee scales
- Fee negotiations with main utility companies in Scotland
- Access to the Adviser of the Association on a "first aid" basis
- Access to the AGM and Field Days
- Affiliation with the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- Reduced Rate Training Join Now
Scottish Agricultural Arbiters’ & Valuers’ Association
Members of the Association all operate in the field of rural valuation, negotiation, and arbitration work in Scotland.
Within the website you are able to find out a little about what we do, how to become a member, events that we are running, as well as a section for Members which provides access to costings, advice on fees, and other pertinent professional information.
The Association affiliated to the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers during May 2010.
Find a valuerSearch for a valuer in your region
Two North East Agricultural Valuers Associations Merge
14th February 2020MEDIA RELEASE 11th December, 2019 Two North East Agricultural Valuers Associations Merge Two North East Agricultural valuers associations – the […]
SAAVA AGM Review
26th March 2019SAAVA President Ian Austin welcomed over 80 attendees to this years AGM & CAAV Spring Briefing held again this year […]
Congratulations to Exam Candidates
19th March 2019Congratulations to all candidates who passed their CAAV exams in November 2018. Jenni Douglas, Jennifer Jeffrey, Elin Lambie, Joel Paterson, Murray […]