- Access to costings information
- Network of practical valuers
- Information on fee scales
- Fee negotiations with main utility companies in Scotland
- Access to the Adviser of the Association on a "first aid" basis
- Access to the AGM and Field Days
- Affiliation with the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- Reduced Rate Training Join Now
Scottish Agricultural Arbiters’ & Valuers’ Association
Members of the Association all operate in the field of rural valuation, negotiation, and arbitration work in Scotland.
Within the website you are able to find out a little about what we do, how to become a member, events that we are running, as well as a section for Members which provides access to costings, advice on fees, and other pertinent professional information.
The Association affiliated to the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers during May 2010.
Find a valuerSearch for a valuer in your region
Amnesty for Tenant’s Improvements Opens
12th June 2017The three year amnesty under the Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2016 for tenants to seek retrospective approval for works that […]
Field Day – Rosemains Farm Pathhead
7th June 2017The annual field day was held at Rosemains Farm, Pathhead on the 1st June 2017 by kind permission of the […]
Press Release – Amnesty Agreements for tenant farmers
7th June 2017SAAVA Annual Field Day discusses Amnesty Agreements for tenant farmers Press Release 5th June 2017 Speaking at the Scottish Agricultural […]