- Access to costings information
- Network of practical valuers
- Information on fee scales
- Fee negotiations with main utility companies in Scotland
- Access to the Adviser of the Association on a "first aid" basis
- Access to the AGM and Field Days
- Affiliation with the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- Reduced Rate Training Join Now
Scottish Agricultural Arbiters’ & Valuers’ Association
Members of the Association all operate in the field of rural valuation, negotiation, and arbitration work in Scotland.
Within the website you are able to find out a little about what we do, how to become a member, events that we are running, as well as a section for Members which provides access to costings, advice on fees, and other pertinent professional information.
The Association affiliated to the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers during May 2010.
Find a valuerSearch for a valuer in your region
Report on Testing of Rent Review System
26th January 2018The Scottish Government has now published the Report On Testing Rent Review System prepared for it by Savills, Hamish Lean […]
23rd October 2017Scottish Limited Partnerships and Scottish Partnerships To prevent money laundering across the EU and the UK, Scottish Limited Partnerships and […]
New Tenant Farming Advisory Forum meet for first time
20th September 2017The first meeting of the new Tenant Farming Advisory Forum took place today, Tuesday 19 September 2017. The Forum has […]