- Access to costings information
- Network of practical valuers
- Information on fee scales
- Fee negotiations with main utility companies in Scotland
- Access to the Adviser of the Association on a "first aid" basis
- Access to the AGM and Field Days
- Affiliation with the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- Reduced Rate Training Join Now
Scottish Agricultural Arbiters’ & Valuers’ Association
Members of the Association all operate in the field of rural valuation, negotiation, and arbitration work in Scotland.
Within the website you are able to find out a little about what we do, how to become a member, events that we are running, as well as a section for Members which provides access to costings, advice on fees, and other pertinent professional information.
The Association affiliated to the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers during May 2010.
Find a valuerSearch for a valuer in your region
SAAVA AGM Review (12th March 2020)
24th March 2020SAAVA President Ian Austin welcomed over 70 attendees to this year’s AGM & CAAV Spring Briefing held at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Kirknewton, […]
Two North East Agricultural Valuers Associations Merge
14th February 2020MEDIA RELEASE 11th December, 2019 Two North East Agricultural Valuers Associations Merge Two North East Agricultural valuers associations – the […]
SAAVA AGM Review
26th March 2019SAAVA President Ian Austin welcomed over 80 attendees to this years AGM & CAAV Spring Briefing held again this year […]