- Access to costings information
- Network of practical valuers
- Information on fee scales
- Fee negotiations with main utility companies in Scotland
- Access to the Adviser of the Association on a "first aid" basis
- Access to the AGM and Field Days
- Affiliation with the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- Reduced Rate Training Join Now
Scottish Agricultural Arbiters’ & Valuers’ Association
Members of the Association all operate in the field of rural valuation, negotiation, and arbitration work in Scotland.
Within the website you are able to find out a little about what we do, how to become a member, events that we are running, as well as a section for Members which provides access to costings, advice on fees, and other pertinent professional information.
The Association affiliated to the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers during May 2010.
Find a valuerSearch for a valuer in your region
Interim Code on Late Payment of Rent
4th November 2016interim-code-on-late-payment-of-rent-1 Joint Industry Guidance on Late Payment of Rent published jointly by the National Farmers Union of Scotland, Scottish Land […]
Scotsman Press Release on Field Day
14th June 2016
Recent SAAVA Field Day Caverton Mill
10th June 2016Thank you to all of those who attended the recent SAAVA field day held on the 8th June at Caverton […]