- Access to costings information
- Network of practical valuers
- Information on fee scales
- Fee negotiations with main utility companies in Scotland
- Access to the Adviser of the Association on a "first aid" basis
- Access to the AGM and Field Days
- Affiliation with the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- Reduced Rate Training Join Now
Scottish Agricultural Arbiters’ & Valuers’ Association
Members of the Association all operate in the field of rural valuation, negotiation, and arbitration work in Scotland.
Within the website you are able to find out a little about what we do, how to become a member, events that we are running, as well as a section for Members which provides access to costings, advice on fees, and other pertinent professional information.
The Association affiliated to the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers during May 2010.
Find a valuerSearch for a valuer in your region
Scottish Land Commission – Land Value Tax report
13th December 2018Report examines merits of land value tax in Scotland A new report looking at land value tax, published today, Monday […]
Press Release – Scottish CAAV AGM
5th July 2018The Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) held their AGM and Conference in Scotland for the first time at the […]
Press Release – Tenancy Reform
26th April 2018SCOTTISH FARM TENANCIES – TIME TO THINK SAYS SAAVA The time has come to think afresh about Scottish tenancies […]