Please see further details below with regards to the next upcoming event which is the CAAV Young Valuers’ Conference being held on Friday 2nd September in Bath. The event is open to any member (aged 40 and under).
Bookings for the reduced Early Bird delegate rate of £145 (inc. VAT) need to be received by this Friday (12th August), otherwise full rate (£160) bookings close next Friday (19th August). The delegate rate represents extremely good value and includes:-
- Morning session of presentations at the University of Bath with an array of interesting speakers
- Lunch and refreshments
- Afternoon visit to the world-renowned Longleat Estate
- 6 hours CPD
- Coach travel to and from the centre of the City for the drinks reception/dinner
- Drinks reception in the magical setting of the Roman Baths
- Black tie banquet in the elegant surroundings of the Pump Room
- Overnight single en-suite bed and breakfast for Friday 2nd September
Partners and friends are very welcome to join the drinks reception and black tie dinner and do not need to be a CAAV member. Tickets are available at £50.00 per person.
There is also an informal social/meal on the Thursday night in a local pub and overnight accommodation available at the University for those delegates who want to travel the night before.
Please see the Events section of CAAV website for the brochure and booking form. If you could share this information with young valuers in your area, that would be much appreciated.