The Annual General Meeting of the Association will take place at the Strathyre Suite, Hilton Dunblane Hydro, Perth Road, Dunblane, FK15 0HG on Wednesday 15 March 2017 at 10.00 a.m. (coffee available from 9.30 a.m.).
The programme will be as follows:-
09.30 a.m. Coffee
10.00 a.m. AGM incorporating President’s Report
10.30 a.m. Robert Graham – The business of Graham’s Family Dairy
11.00 a.m. Nick Green, Savills – An outlook on the energy sector in Scotland
11.40 a.m. John Mitchell, Anderson Strathern – A Land Reform Update
12.20 p.m. Questions
12.30 p.m. Lunch
Please complete and return the SAAVA AGM Booking Form 2017 with your remittance no later than Wednesday 1 March 2017.
Jeremy Moody and Kate Russell of the CAAV with CAAV President Nick Millard will present the CAAV Scottish Briefing in the same venue between 2 and 4pm. It will cover updates on:
- Land Reform – The Amnesty for Improvements
- Scotland’s new Residential Tenancy Legislation
- The new Electronic Communications Code for Masts and Cables
- New Issues in Capital Taxation for Housing
- Attendees are welcome to attend either or both Events.
Any further details required please contact Christine Nisbet on email@example.com or 01361 882 920.